For those of you who would like to use “The Insatiable Quest for Beauty” as a small group book study, welcome!!
My friend Moriah and I are so excited you’re here. We’ve co-written a workbook and leader’s guide just for you. You can download them for free (see links below). We hope this will be a great resource for you!
Here’s what you can find on this page:
- First things first: The workbook and leader’s guide are available for free download! Right now we have the first version written, which is geared toward Christian small groups, and is focused on the quest for beauty in general. We also have plans to create a workbook for use specifically with eating disorder support groups. Here are the free downloads:
If you would like to purchase an actual book, you can do so on Amazon:
- Secondly, you can view a video of Moriah and I talking about how the Workbook and Leader’s Guide are laid out. (Note: There have been some changes in form to the small group materials since this video was recorded.)
- Thirdly, check out the video of Moriah introducing herself and sharing her story, so you can get to know her a little better before we start.
- Fourthly, if you need to purchase “The Insatiable Quest for Beauty” book, you can do so through Createspace or Amazon. I have a special discount code for $1 off each book if you are ordering 10+ books through Createspace. You can email me at email@example.com to obtain the discount code.
- Lastly, check out our blogs! Here you can read Moriah’s blog for more of her honest, relatable “Moriah speaks” letters that you’ll find in the workbook, and check out Tiffany’s blog to hear updates on what she’s learning in her day-to-day journey.
Have fun exploring! And as always, don’t hesitate to contact us with questions, thoughts, or feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear from you!
Tiffany & Moriah
To leave us feedback after you have used the workbook in a book study, please fill out this form. It will be emailed to us.